13 Healthy Ice Cream Recipes!

Homemade Healthy Ice Cream Recipes

Homemade Almond Milk Ice Cream Recipes

Almond Milk Ice Cream5 NEW Flavors

Healthy ice cream is suddenly all the rage.

Vegan and sugar free ice cream options are completely taking over the grocery store freezer aisles of Whole Foods, Target, Walmart, and pretty much everywhere else that sells groceries.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Nice Cream
Chocolate Peanut Butter Nice Cream

 

Easy Pineapple Dole Whip Recipe

Dole Whip – Just like the famous Disney version

Because it’s my job to stay on top of food trends (and because I’m a self-professed ice cream lover who would never turn down an excuse to eat more ice cream), I’ve tried many of these low calorie ice cream alternatives, including Halo Top, Enlightened, Wink, and Arctic Zero.

Spoiler alert: I hate most of them.

Don’t let my opinion stop you if you enjoy any of the brands mentioned above – I know a lot of people who do. Just for me, I’d rather eat Ben & Jerry’s, Häagen-Dazs, or my favorite vegan ice cream, Nada Moo.

Healthy Ice Cream Recipe

Vegan Pistachio Ice Cream, from the cookbook

 Ice cream is one of my favorite foods, and there are always at least two different flavors in my freezer at any given time.

I also happen to have quite a few homemade ice cream recipes published here on the blog, and in honor of National Ice Cream Day, which is coming up this Sunday on July 21st, here are thirteen of my favorite healthy ice cream recipes!

Mint Chocolate Chip Vegan Ice Cream

Mint Chocolate Chip Nice Cream

 

Low Carb Ice Cream

Keto Ice Cream

 

Banana Ice Cream – 10 NEW recipes

 

Vegan Coffee Ice Cream

Vegan Coffee Ice Cream

 

Dairy Free Coconut Ice Cream

 

Low Calorie Ice Cream Pops

Healthy Chocolate Fudgsicles

 

Low Calorie Chocolate Ice Cream

Healthy Chocolate Ice Cream

 

Strawberry Dole Whip

 

Healthy Peanut Butter Ice Cream Popsicles

Peanut Butter Pudding Pops

5/5 (2)

Rate this recipe

Find more healthy recipes like this 13 Healthy Ice Cream Recipes! at Chocolate Covered Katie.



from Chocolate Covered Katie https://ift.tt/2XXVX9l

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
  • Food recipes © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes